First, I would like to say that having your period is nothing to be ashamed of. It does still suck, though. Especially when you’re (pretending to be) an adult and have to go to work during your period. These are the top 10 must-haves that get me through my time of the month. 🙂
1. L. Pads & Liners: I have very sensitive skin, and I have been loving everything from L. They are made with GOTS certified organic cotton and free of synthetic pesticides, fragrances and dyes. The best part, however, is that every purchase of L. products provides access to pads for a girl in need. In Sierra Leone, over 20% of girls miss school because of lack of access to sanitary pads. In Nepal and Afghanistan, 3 out of 10 girls miss school for the same reason. It’s simple: be good to your body and help out your fellow women! #girlpower
2. Tazo Zen Green Tea: I’m not a coffee drinker at all; I’m definitely a tea person. During my period I need a little bit of caffeine to help me out. Tazo Zen to the rescue! It has been my favorite tea for ages!
3. Reese’s Cups: ALL OF THE REESE’S CUPS
4. Twix: Left Twix only, please. (Are you team Left Twix or Right Twix?)
5. Doritos Cool Ranch: Because duh.
6. Hot Cheetos: Any hot and spicy chip, really. I have no self-control when it comes to these.
7. Halo Top Black Cherry Ice Cream: Black Cherry is one of my favorite ice cream flavors, and Halo Top does it very well.
8. Oatmeal: No, I’m not joking. I need to eat real food at some point.
9. Ibuprofen: Acetaminophen is useless. Ibuprofen is where it’s at.
10. H2O: Stay hydrated, ladies. ❤️